Sunday, June 03, 2012

WQC Pune 2012 round - results

Organised by: IQA
Conducted in Pune by: Amit Patil (many thanks once again!)
Venue: COEP

Number of participants: 12

Local Results - score is total, including worst score (which is also in brackets):

1st: Kunal Sawardekar: 106 (+5) [Kunal's superb streak of winning the Pune round remains intact]

2nd: Ramanand: 94 (+6)

3rd: Suraj Menon: 85 (+9)


Section winners:

Entertainment: Suraj (11) [provoking cries of "Ent God", naturally]

Culture: Kunal, Sastry

Lifestyle: Kunal

Science: Kunal

History: Kunal (23)

Media: Ramanand

Sports: Ramanand

World: Kunal, Sastry



Overall results at this link.

3 comments:

Kunal said...

I think my score was 106(+5).

J Ramanand said...

That's right; I had put the totals including worst score. But now I realise putting + next to the worst score numbers is misleading. Corrected.

Arsenal football tickets said...

My score was 104(+4).