Format : 25 questions elims on ppt followed by 60 questions on seamless IR 10 of which constituted a theme.
1st : Aniket Khasgiwale and Aditya Gadre : 170 pts
2nd : Salil Bijur and Suraj Menon : 135 pts
3rd : Niranjan Pednekar and Yasho Tamaskar : 115 pts
4th : Dr. Chandorkar and Aditya Chandorkar : 95 pts
5th : Amit Dandekar and Yash Sinha : 40 pts
6th : Rahul and Ashok : 20 pts
- Some really good , workable questions
- Good organisation. No major problems , long waiting periods or other events encroaching on the Quiz (like JAM did last year)
- Reasonably clear policy on part points
- The finger of God didn't show itself.
- Nice accessible theme . Another positive about the theme was that it didn't carry too much weightage and thus didn't affect the outcome of the quiz in any way.
- Prize money and certificates available very easily.
- Elims were very simple and had just 25 questions. Last years elims were brilliant . This time they could have been much better.
- Quite a lot of sitters/peters.
- Slightly uneven distribution of questions both in number and in quality.(For eg: The language questions were very good whereas the sports questions were all very easy for an open quiz)
Overall the quiz was well organised , conducted in a very competent manner and most importantly a lot of fun .
Do leave your opinions in the comments section.