Skip to main content
The September/October 2005 Open Quiz - Results

Sudarshan conducted our latest Open Quiz - an Entertainment Quiz - last Saturday. I've seldom seen such good theme quizzes, and especially since this was Sud's debut effort at conducting a quiz, it was quite a good effort. I got a peek into many new themes I never knew much about.

Results

1st: Kunal Sawardekar and Niranjan Pedanekar
2nd: Amit Varma and Leslie Mathew
3rd: Gaurav Sabnis and Anand Sivashankar
Other Finalists: Amit Garde & Brajesh, Shamanth Rao and J. Ramanand, Meghashyam Shirodkar and Aditya Udas

Despite the slight snafu of the sponsors not turning up, we do have prizes for the finalists (we think :-) ). Finalists: Kindly send an email with your postal address to Sudarshan (email address: sudarshan (dought) purohit (at) gmail (dought) com) or leave them behind on the comments for this post. Sud will make all necessary arrangements.

Any reviews? Use the comments please.

Comments