Skip to main content

V for Wikipedia - II

Click the image for a larger view

Just like last year, the Boat Club Quiz Club is happy to announce that it has made a small donation to the Wikimedia Foundation. The reasons remain the same; perhaps we could add one more: what if you woke up tomorrow and found Wikipedia gone?

Happy quizzing, reading, encyclopaeding.

Comments

Kunal said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kunal said…
Lol at the image.

(Also, I am quite amused by the evolution of the Quizzing in India article, which I take considerable credit in having started. The Discussion page is good for non-stop entertainment - especially the edit war over whether Neil O'Brien can be considered the father of Indian quizzing.)
J Ramanand said…
Kunal: I know, have seen some of that :)
I didn't know, however, that you created that page. Well done!
Siddharth Ravi said…
And for the people who are right now in college, don’t forget 2 check out and register for quizzes at our very own Vidyut’12…check it out on http://vidyut.co.in/ …it’s gonna be gr8…personal guarantees..maybe you now know why i say so..:)
FifthBeatle said…
>>what if you woke up tomorrow and found Wikipedia gone?

This was actually true for a day last week!